HandsHQ, started in 2013, is a London-based B2B SaaS startup with an incredible team and an exceptional product.
Our web app helps make high risk work safer (think construction, events and logistics for example). We’re market leaders (in fact we created the market!) and we have over 1,500 customers that love what we do.
This is your opportunity to join an exciting, fast-growing startup with a friendly, ambitious and collaborative team.
We’re a team of 16, previously based in Shoreditch but now working remotely. We will at some point in the near future return to a centrally located London office with hybrid working (2-3 days a week in the office).
Design is at the core of everything we do. We’re already meticulous about product design, and now we need an amazing digital designer to level up our marketing, and help position HandsHQ as the leading SaaS product for construction.
Responsibilities include creating:
- Content campaign assets (ebooks, infographics, banners, signatures)
- Sales collateral (slide decks, one pagers etc)
- Event/webinar presentation slide decks
- Designing new landing pages or designing new pages for our website
- New email template designs (e.g. newsletter)
- Creating videos to showcase a customer or new feature
- Occasionally (rarely) designing for print
- Have a keen eye for typography, colour, layouts and an attention to detail.
- Be able to produce designs that catch attention and prompt action
- Be experienced in creating designs for web (e.g. landing pages), email, video and assets for marketing campaigns
- Ideally have an understanding of HTML/CSS (but this is a bonus)
- Have an understanding of responsive design across mobile, tablet and desktop
- Ideally have previous experience working with a CMS (ideally Webflow)
- Understand the importance of accessibility in design
- Ideally have a knowledge of Figma
- Be capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
Package and benefits
- £27-32k depending on experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Personal learning budget every year
- Regular team socials (all remote currently, with things like wine tasting, pasta making, thai cooking classes)
- Deliveroo credit every month
Please include your design portfolio in your application.